Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank You!

I am so glad that this blog is building itself so very quickly! I am still working on getting organized, but I have granted Melee and Bella with admin privileges and I encourage you both to add any blogs that you follow and should be viewed onto the Whorls page. Also I would like to welcome Lilah, who I have sadly never met. If you would like to be an author I can send you the invite. I will need your email address and I will also grant you admin privileges.
Please feel free to post whatever you like on here as it is for what we create, what inspires us and what might inspire others.
If you all could try and spread the word on your blogs I think we could create something really amazing.

xxx
Ever

1 comment:

  1. no thanks i dont think i will join
    my posting is far too erratic for a blog like this
    but it sounds like such an amazing blog i couldnt help but follow
    i cant wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete