Friday, January 21, 2011

Intractable

Adj: not easily controlled: obstinate. For us, dear writers and friends, I hope that this place grows to be intractable. A living, incessant pour of thoughts where we can help each other grow and connect in this ravelled blogging realm. If anyone wants to become an author you may send me your email address, hopefully knowing that there is no proof I can give that I am trustworthy other than my word. I will also add any blogs that are yours or that you think are lovely to read on the Whorls page. Simply leave the URL in a comment and I will add it as soon as possible. You are all so very lovely and I look forward to writing with you. My email: sernityr101@sbcglobal.net

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear!
    I wish I could join, I would love to. Alas, though, I am already involved in newly created Cinderella Society! I am not sure if I can keep up two at once, I am dreadfully sorry. Please do not be hurt by this, dear, I love your blog, and I will continue reading it, and I wish you all the best with this one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join, if that would be alright! (Though I admit I am not sure what all that constitutes, exactly.)
    My email is: peculibletree@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mckenzie: Quite alright dear, no hard feelings. I leave the invitation open if you ever change your mind.
    Melee: I have added you dear! All it is is writing or things that inspire you. It will also be a place where we can more easily connect to other lovely blogs, as it is always so hard to find each other. you can post any writing or anything that inspires you and if you would post this invite on your blog it would be much appreciated.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing! I will do that the next time I post. :)

    ReplyDelete