Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Again :)

Lovely Followers,
I hope all of you are well and happy. I feel that this blog is successful, but could do with a bit more creativity and expansion. So please, welcome any new followers here, and post any ideas you have. I or one of my fellow aadministrators will be glad to add you as an admin of this blog so that it may continue to grow and flourish as a focus of inspiration and writing of all kinds. We could always use some interesting diversity here. :)
Lots of love to you all!
Ever
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could think of a good way to make people come out of the woodwork, but I can't...

    (If you are reading this, oh people in the woodwork--do come out, please!)

    Oh dear. Haha. I fear I shall remember that phrasing with shame in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try linking to other blogs you like and write a bit about them, that always works!

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to contribute a post or two if that's something you'd consider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever, sorry for the inconvenience but my invite expired. Would you mind e-mailing me again please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry it says that you have been added so I granted admin rights. I hope it's working properly on your end

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a unique blog - which i am enjoying.

    ReplyDelete